frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Manila's fashionable eatery!


Last night was my tita's birthday, she treated us at Sofitel, Spirals. Boy, i've never felt so full in my whole life! haha! There are a lot of food choices, chinese, japanese, american, italian, etc. And the desserts are overflowing! They usually cook the lamb very well. We have had our annual meetings hosted by sofitel the past couple of years and one of the reasons is Spiral. Sometimes the service tends to slow down, but on the whole they have been more than ok. They have one of the best freshly baked chocolate chip cookies around, but generally the deserts are almost always excellent. Too excelent that I actually took some chocolate chip cookies, placed it in my bag, I got like a tuperware. haha!

The Indian section could have more options in it, but I'm generally satisfied with their tandoor selections and dhal.

For the Japanese section, the yakitori is sometimes a miss, but generally everything is ok. And unfortunately I never get to try the lobster or champagne.
If you think you're going to come back, get the hotel discount card. You get 50% off the buffet price.
My dad has one, and we used it. Great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment