frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Friday, June 5, 2009

Another royce favorite


Weeee! Sorry but I just can't get enough of Royce chocolates! Because just last night, I was with a friend of mine and he introduced me to Royce Potatochip Chocolate! It was my first time to try and I got addicted immediately! So I drove by Powerplant Mall to buy my own Potatochip Chocolate! Its P540 for small, and P990 for large. Well, I bought the large one, of course.;p It's literally potato chips covered in chocolate! One thing that got me hooked is the sweetness of the chocolate that didn't overpowered the saltiness of the chip. It's sort of weird but I tell you, it's really a perfect match! Royce chocolates did a good job in mixing the two. It's a perfect balance of sweet and salty. I saw the potatochip chocolate long time ago but I really thought it would not taste good. Because hello, potato chips? chocolate? What?! But boy, was I wrong, when I tasted it last night, I went straight to Royce to buy my own.

3 comments: