frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Friday, June 19, 2009

Four Cheese Pizza


I can't live without cheese. I love everything with cheese! I used to make pesto sauce and I also mix cheese with it. I love cheese tortas, mozarella cheese sticks and cheese cheese cheese! Right now i'm super loving brooklyn pizza because of their four cheese pizza. It had a right balance between a pan pizza and a thin crust topped with a generous amount of cheese! The best thing about it is it costs just for P550, i'm not really sure how big the pizza was but the pizzas at brooklyn only has one standard size, and it's really big, even good for 10 persons. The slices were big too! It took me a long time before I got sated..or maybe, I just really love cheese! One time we ordered this pizza at a sleepover and we topped it with guagamole sauce, it taste so good and it kept me craving for more! I think i'm about to call Brooklyn Pizza right now and have four-cheese pizza delivered at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment