frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Connie's Kitchen!

Ok so let me take this opportunity to tell you about my good friend's family food business, Connie's Kitchen. She's a good friend of mine who's eyes always lits up whenever the topic is food. That friend of mine is really good at cooking, she would also tell us which restaurants are good, and which restaurants are bad. She knows because she just knows! She's good. Haha. Connie's Kitchen is named after her mom, Connie Gonzalez. They sell all time favorites like the gourmet daing, gourmet tuyo, pinoy caviar, sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chorizo, cheese torta, and a whole lot more. Aside from those, they also offer sauces and spreads, which my mom always raved about, they have pinoy puttanesca, salsa amaya, (trivia: amaya is the name of my friend!), pesto, artichoke and spinach spread, anchovy butter, chorizo mushroom sauce and more. So basically, they have all sorts of sauce, pasta sauces, salsals, and dips! Their goods are also supplied in major supermarkets in delis regularly. Connie's Kitchen operates in kiosks located in Alabang town center, SM Megamall, Greenhills, and in Tiendesitas. When I found out that she was actually the daughter of Connie, I was like, "oh, my mom would always buy your sauces and dips!" Once my mom sees an outlet of Connie's Kitchen, it's almost as if she had just raced in the Daytona 500 Experience. She speeds up, get hyped, and be so thrilled! I tell you, it's really good. And Amaya told me that their sauces and dips have a shelf-life of up-to almost two months, as long as you don't go dip and dip in the jar with whatever and you use it well, so there. Check out Connie's Kitchen in the outlets i've mentioned above.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment