frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greek greetings from cyma

"Opa!" This word is what you will be mostly hearing when you eat at Cyma. They say that the word is used to express happiness, joy and celebration. It's a greek inspired restaurant that is originally based in Boracay. What I love about Cyma is that they use fresh and unique ingredients with their dishes. I love everything exotic, and they use really big shrimps too! squid, clams, mussels, dory fish, fresh herbs and vegetables and grilled garlic bread. I can say that you can never go wrong with Cyma, its a restaurant that has the healthiest ingredients. This is one restaurant that you wouldn't wanna miss. If you are health conscious, this is the restaurant for you. Although the price is a bit steep, I tell you it's worth it! After finishing one whole dish, you would wanna order again. The chef of Cyma, Robby Goco is already known in the Metro because of his famous dishes served at Cyma. I look up to him a lot, he cooks just like a King! See, he's like Mufasa of lion king, the king of pride lands, powerful, kind hearted and known to be a wise ruler. Chef Goco, on the other hand is the King of the cooking industry! With his knowledge in cooking Greek-inspired dishes, he's very wise when it comes to creating unique innovative dishes. He represented the Greek cuisine well. I really really really love his food! He's also known to be the chef of Ristras, the mexican grill I blogged about a few weeks ago. Cyma can be found at Trinoma, Greenbelt, and Shangrila, those are the only branches I know of. you have to try their lamb gyros, their lamb is really tender, also mixed with light and crisp vegetables, everything about this dish, from the taste to the presentation made me very pleased and fulfilled! 

4 comments:

  1. Trivia: Cyma started in Boracay, the first branch is still there. Haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cyma and I can't get enough of their lamb dishes and salad

    ReplyDelete