frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bread Talk


I met up with a friend at rockwell to go shopping. We stopped by at Bread Talk after eating lunch at Dulcinea because the aroma coming from Bread Talk drew us inside. The smell of bread being baked is so reminiscent of my childhood days when I would eat breakfast early in the morning. I love waking up early just because of breakfast! So I decided to buy a dozen! I'm gonna share it with the family. So I lined up to buy these gourmet-ish bread. I see that a lot of people are drawn with their breads despite the price. Each bread cost about P40 which is already expensive for just a piece of bread. I think the main reason why people of different kinds patronize them is because of the unique and at the same time tasty breads that they offer. They don't just offer the average bread that is so long time ago. Like the flosss, Bread Talk's signature bread, is a soft sweet bun that has been generously topped with a choiced of pork, spicy prok, or chicken floss. It's also my personal favorite! A bite on the pork floss is like biting into an Adobo bun, except that the filling is on the outside. They also have the so called mr. beans, which is like the bread version of the red mango hopia, while the earthquake cheese is a cheese filled loaf with bread, and then they have the bacon and cheese filled bun too, and a lot lot more! They offer croissants and danishes too! I bet in the future they would make lumbas breads too, haha, if you don't know what that is, it's actually the sacred food of the Lord of the Rings elves. I think that would be pretty cool. And a cool name for a bread too!

No comments:

Post a Comment