frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rockin potatoes!


Can I just say i'm loving Yellow Cab's twice baked potatoes?! It's my first to try when I went to eat at Yellow Cab just a few hours ago because my friend insisted me to try it. I don't really want to order it at first because I'm thinking that potatoes aren't Yellow Cab's forte. I should be ordering pizza, and not potatoes, but boy when I tasted it, I was like, "WOW!" It's oven baked potato halves loaded with cheese and bacon topped with sour cream and cheese, and it's priced at P195, very stuffed and eating just one will make you full, (duh, potatoes!) but even if i'm full already, I just can't help but get some more. I love cheese and bacon, and the sauce is just simply awesome! It seems like the perfect treat for cheese lovers! I'm a cheese lover so definitely this really satisfies me. I love it. Aside from their charlie chan pasta, the baked potatoes, would be my next favorite yellow cab offering. :) I'm sure to be ordering this again the next time I go back to Yellow Cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment