frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beat the heat

It was really hot today and I don't know why! I have this habit of turning off the aircon at around 6am in the morning and then getting back to sleep again. Usually, I wake up again at around 8am still feeing the coldness of the aircon, not too cold and not hot, but this morning when I wake up, ugh, the sun started to kill me! So I started to crave for a coca cola drink with lotsa ice! Even though there are many other drinks like pepsi, royal, sprite, etc. Coca-cola will always and forever be my all-time favorite drink. So I looked into our refrigerator, and there it was, our 2-liter Coca-Cola classic bottle! So I poured some in a glass and placed lots of ice in it! Coca-cola is such a great drink! I love to drink it when I eat pizza, and it also goes well with burger. I actually wanted to be a vegetarian, but since coke goes well with chicken nuggets and chicken burger, I realized I can't be a vegetarian, because then, I would also have to give up my love for Coke.:( I remeber the first time I saw a Coca-Cola bottle. I was 4 years old. My mom would tell me to get a glass so she could pour some Coca-Cola in it. I realized that the Coke bottle has evolved so much ever since. I guess Coca-cola company began to make the transition from glass to plastic bottles and adding little bumps on the lower half to help grip the bottle and a textured lid to make it easier to open the bottle. I would always remember the old Coke bottle though, it's very sexy, curvy, just like the railroad tracks, they say that it has dangerous curves, and because of the curves, you also get a good grip on the bottle. It makes you enjoy the drink even more! Oh well, i'm okay with whatever, Coke in can is okay too, I don't care about the grip anymore, what matters is that I get to drink Coke! Then, everything will be okay! I just love Coke! Especially on a hot day! Coke for me is the perfect drink!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. who would have thought right..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, railroads are the sexiest things man has ever made.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete