frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The real joy of life


When I learned that Royce Chocolates is now opened in Manila, I couldn't be happier! Before, it would take me a ticket to Japan for me to get my hands on Royce Brown Gold. Now, it would only take me a trip to Rockwell Powerplant Mall for me to indulge in this Japanese chocolate treat. Boy, I could eat Royce chocolates all day! My classic favorite would be the Macadamia Nuts chocolate! (P690). It's dusted with bitter cacao powder that makes it extra special. It's different among other Macadamia Nuts chocolate sold in the supermarket. The flavor is apparently richer than any other chocolate covered macadamia nuts i've ever tasted. The packaging is very classy too. It comes in a dark purple shiny can which you can bring in the car, at home, or give it to your loved ones as a gift! For sure, they will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment