frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rain, rain go away

For some reason, the rain always makes me feel like baking. Hearing the sound of the rain also makes me hungry. And since it's raining cats and dogs, our jogging with my girl best buds got cancelled. I hate it. So please rain, please go away. I'm having some weird food cravings too lately. And when I say weird, I meant really weird. Like this morning, I suddenly craved for honey syrup. And then just a few hours ago, I started to crave for a chocolate-banana shake. Now, i'm craving for mozarella cheese sticks and melon shake. I know, I know, i'm such a weirdo! The rain has this weird effect on me! The rain makes me so weird. I've got nothing to do, and I need to do something! I miss baking. It has been like almost a week since I have baked. I'm suppose to be baking walnut-oatmeal cookies right now for my cousins but then I realized that I just ran out of oatmeal. Lol. Which reminds me that I needed to do some grocery shopping. I realized I wanted to eat pesto flavored potato salad so I better grabbed some potatoes too. Okay, so these cravings really need to stop! The rain needs to stop! It's ruining my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment