frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nomimono!


I'm proud to present!

Nomimono! a Japanese themed smoothie joint that offers a different twist to the typical blender-generated drinks we all know. What’s so special about Nomimono? Aside from the name, they turn the process of making smoothies into an art form.

They have 3 kinds of drinks: the kokonattsu series (their signature coconut based concoctions with tapioca), kokonattsu fusion (same as the series but with two kinds of fruit), aloe jelly series (fruit blended drinks with Nomimono’s original Aloe Vera jelly), and the aloe jelly fusion (fusion of 2 fruits with Aloe Vera jelly). Layering is the key to making these smoothies taste and look as delicious as they are. Plus, you know you’re really getting all the healthy stuff because all their smoothies are topped with chunks of fruit (of the flavor of your choosing).

My friend owns this place! And they sure have my support! I love all their drinks and their burgers. :) Plus their fries, it's huuge!

Nomi mono is just right across the Andrew building in DLSU, Fidel St. Malate, Manila. I go there whenever I feel hot and thirsty!

No comments:

Post a Comment