frustrated chef, food enthusiast

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jack's Loft Creamy Carbonara

A while ago my high school friends and I decided to meet up at Jack's Loft, Eastwood for a catch-up chat. I had a sort of reconnection again with my ultimate favorite carbonara! The first time I tried Jack's loft classic carbonara, boy, I felt like i'm Alice in wonderland! I pretty much think that you already know the story of Alice right? you know, Alice was just bored, sitting on the riverbank reading a book, when all of a sudden, she saw this white rabbit running, followed it and tada! She was amazed in everything she saw after that, her magical journey is just simply amazing, and that's exactly what I felt too, eating Jack's Loft classic carbonara, simply amazing! Except of course that i'm not Alice, i'm Tara.Haha.So I really liked their carbonara, they use just the perfect pasta noodles, the linguine pasta noodles locked in much of the flavors of the white sauce, cooked with butter, cream, milk, bacon, and parsley. The combination of all the ingredients were incorporated very well. It has a bit of saltiness in it, courtesy of the bacon, it has generous portion of bacon which I really like. One order of their classic carbonara just costs P180. It's really worth it because it will surely satisfy your pasta cravings!

1 comment:

  1. And what exactly did Alice feel when she was in Wonderland? Haha! :))

    ReplyDelete